Monday, November 18, 2013

I'm wearing a hole in the bottom of one shoe

Ok guys, this one needs to be short again. SORRY!!!!!

1) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PACKAGE! I FELT EVERY SINGLE OUNCE OF LOVE COME FROM IT! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I COULD NEVER ASK FOR A BETTER FAMILY AND ALSO BETTER FRIENDS! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

2)The clothing and shoes. Shoes aren't doing so hot. I am wearing a hole in the bottom of one shoe and I might need to buy some new ones within a bit (next 3 or 4 months). The clothes on the other hand are doing well. I have just now started wearing suits again so we will see how they hold up. The shirts are doing well. I needed to throw one pair of pants away because bleach got to them:/. Other than that though, I am good:)!
 
3) I do have access to stores here:)! Many of them infact:)!
 
 This week was pretty bad in the teaching department. Don't have anyone to teach. Did A LOT of finding! Not much came out of it. I love you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! 
 
I thought about you guys a lot this week. 
 
I have a scambio in a bit. Consenza is 4 hours away by bus. 
 
Congrats to Tasha! Great-grandbabies!!!!!! That is weird! So does that make me a 2nd cousin? 
 
Michael!!!!!! Hope you are doing well broski! I loved your pictures. Long live Bat Brik and Twig! 
 
I love you so much guys!

Anziano Layton

No comments:

Post a Comment