Monday, September 29, 2014

This week=AWESOME!!!!

Mom, quick question, when am I supposed to sign up for classes?

Ok Guys,

This last week= AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Ton happened this week and I am SO glad that it did!

I want to start off with telling you about probably the biggest miracle that I have seen in the mission so far! Mom, do you remember Evidence from Reggio Calabria? The Nigerian that needed to leave Agrigento and then feel off the face of the map...? Ya HE IS BACK!!!!!! We were waiting for a contact in the park this week and we receive a text from the missionaries in Reggio. The message said that there was an African who was taught around a year ago that had two baptismal dates but never went through with them because he left Reggio. Anziano Holbrook had the phone and so I asked him what the name of the African was (as my heart is beating REALLY hard). He reads the message over again and says that it isn't there. I take the phone and read the message myself and the man turns out to be....................... EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is now satying in a little paesino close to Agrigento!!!! We called him and I kind of played dumb with him. I asked him about the missionaries in the past and he remembered me. At the end of the conversation with him, I told him that he was talking with that same exact missionary that was in Reggio! He started to FREAK OUT! He was SOOOOO HAPPY! We have a meeting with him tomorrow morning and I am SUPER excited to see this guy again! Ithought I would never see him! This guys taught me SO much and I am so happy to see him again!

We then had a REALLY awesome lesson with an investigator that really opened his heart up to us and we helped him feel the Spirit and we told him that he can have that love with him always!!!!! He told us immediately after that he wants that love and happiness in his life and told us that he wants to be baptized so that he can be comforted in his life because he is by himself and REALLY misses his family and wants to know the best way to follow Jesus Christ! I am exicted for this guy because when him and I shook hands for the first time, I felt something different in hiim than anyone else that I have ever met here in Italia! It was such a good experience (at the beginning and then our last meeting). So, we are going to try and get him baptized here pretty soon at least we are going to try:).

Also this week, we needed to go back to Messina (across the stretto from Reggio) to get Anziano Holbrook's permesso di soggiorno and it was such a good experience! ALL of the memories from Reggio came right back! I miss that city and everything that I did there! I was there for a third of my mission! I miss ALL of my friends and "family" in ALL of my cities! This mission has been such a good experience and I have loved meeting new people, loving my neighbor, and making memories! This mission will be one of the biggest life-changing things that will ever happen to me and I am SO happy that I have this possibility to serve here. 

To answer your question mom, I think this will be my last trasnfer here. I think I am going to be transfered after this one. We will see in a month if I am going to leave or not? I am kind of indifferent at the moment. Things will happen as they happen!

Well guys, I love you all! Don't you EVER FORGET THAT GOD IS A GOD OF MIRACLES AND IT IS JUST US THAT DON?T HAVE OUR EYES OPEN ENOUGH TO SEE THEM!!!!!! I love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment