Monday, November 17, 2014

I have gained such a large love for life and God

Buona sera miei cari!
I hope your week went by really well! Mine went well also! We did many things and I am kind of getting into that "Holy Moly! I don't know what real life is like anymore? How the heck am I going to do it!? I don't want to get big, but at the same time I want to do exactly that because I want to know what the Lord has in store for me because I know that I am going to try my "dead-level" best (Pops can you quote from which book that quote comes from?)!"

I am loving the mission and I am missing you all! I am going to miss all of the AMAZING people that I have here but I know that I am going to meet some new and great people there in America also! I mean how could I not!? Much of the time I am out talking with random people and making friends anyway;)! I am a bit stressed about the idea of going home and having so many factors in the dark that I will not be aware of, but at the saem time that is why life is so exciting right? I am actually kind of ready to try and take life by teh horns because I want to see how the Lord is going to bless me in my life! I love life! It is SO GREAT! Sure there are going to be times in my life where I will have problems, but I feel like I have gained such a large love for life and God that I am going to already have that strong base "when Satan sends forth his mighty shafts in the whrilwind." I love the mission! I can't wait to get the opportunity to show the Lord how I have a changed! 

This week went by pretty darn well! Nothing too amazing went on other than the fact that it went by way too fast! We did MANY things and WHOA did it fly! Can you guys believe that I have around 16 full days in the mission left! I have commitments that bring the total days here in Ag down to 16! How weird is that!!!!!!?!?!?!? That is just over 2 weeks!!! After three weeks though, I am going to be in the "City of Lights", the "City of Play", "My City": LAS VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have missed it to tell you the truth! It is my home and I am going to go back to it so soon! SUPER STRANGE!!!!

Mom, to tell you the truth, I am actually liking a lot the whole European style now. Not too tight, but tighter instead of the American "lets take grandma's drapes and make them into some clothes" style;). hahahahaahah I am funny;). I Would like some high tops if I could:)? I don't need anything too crazy, I am just going to be playing here and there up at school, so ya:). hahahaha I REALLY enjoy looking at shoes now? I don't know why!? hahaha I also bought a new suit for a smokin deal! 68 euro! That is REALLY good for here! I like it also! It is a dark blue and you will see it as I am going down those escalators;). aahahahah

I am really trying to keep my head focused on what I am doing here for the next two weeks and then i am going to make sure to have my time to say good bye and help out other cities:)! I am going to miss Italia! It has been so good to me and I AM going to come back here! I could never live here, but I would definitely be able to come back and visit many times in my life! I love it!

I love you all! Thank you everyone that wrote me about the whole transition thing! I really do appreciate your words and advice! I am going to try and take all into account! There was one common theme throughout all of them though and I am going to make sure to do it! Thank you so much!

I love you all! I only have two more times to write! I hope all is ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment