Monday, November 10, 2014

Three baptismal dates set for my departure date!

Holy Moly!

GUYS!!!!!! I am only going to write home 3 more times and then I am going to be on a plane the next week!!!!! How weird is that!? I am going to be home in just under 30 days and I am freaking out about it!? I don't know about you guys, but it is going ot be SUPER weird for me! I am going to enjoy being home, but I am REALLY going to miss Italia! This will always be my second home! I have come to know it very well and I am going to make sure that I do all that I can from America to support LA TERRA MADRE di Italia!

So this week was pretty great! We did a lot and we are going to be looking foward to the last day of the mission for me because we have 3 baptismal dates set for that day and they are with people that are VERY prepared to hear this message! I am really looking foward to that date! I am going to continue to pray for miracles for the people here in Ag because they really do need to see that us missionaries are working our tails off to try and help this branch grow as much as possible! I am really looking forward to these next couple weeks because they are going to be very full and I know that there is going ot be a lot of work that needs to be done even though I may not see the fruits of my labor, someone else will and that is ALL that matters!

I am SO excited to be a missionary for the next little bit and I am actually VERY nervous to get back into normal life! Whoever is reading this, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT: dallin.layton@myldsmail.net! I would really appreciate some council from people that have gone throuhg this point in their lives or even have gone through tough times of transition! I need some help because I know that once I go home, it is going to be of the wierdest things to do! 

I received my "death packet" yesterday and it has been on my mind since! I annot belive that I am really at that point! I am going to actually need to grow up and start life. I am going to need to get  job and go to school when for the past 2 years I have been saying, "Ya. WHEN I go home I am going to love to study this. WHEN  I go home I am going to make sure that I work every day to make time for everyone (that may not ever be doable;))!" I am just still in awe that it has crept up on me this fast and I am still not sure that it will hit me until my stake president tells me that I have now been "honorably released!" I am going to miss this country! It will forever hold a place in my heart!

Well, this last week was really just focused on those people that we have those dates with. I will let you guys know more next week about them!

I love you SO MUCH! Please remember that advice! I am a bit overwhelmed sometimes!

I love you ALL!

Dallin

No comments:

Post a Comment